Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So... I've started scrapbooking. Here's the report on my first day as a student teacher, in color. :-D Maybe for the next page I make I'll employ sneaky techniques to help me write in a straight line.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Way to go! Sounds like you're off to a roaring start!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can start work and still have energy to do scrapbooking? It's beautiful and so colorful! I like to read about what you're doing... Abigail

RitaLynn said...

That is exciting!!! :) great job!
Are you going to join two peas?;)

Love your page, and if you ever want more big colourful flowers, I have fabric ones from old lies that I have too ;)

Bought some ribbon today... But not for scrapbooking. Went to Hobby lobby too, dangerous store!! ;)

Rita

Anonymous said...

Hey, sure glad to know how the 1st day was...Bets, Gram and I are trying to decide what to do today here in this historical town...any suggestions...

keep us posted
luv AB