Monday, June 08, 2009

It's been a while! The end of school was about as insanely busy as it possibly could be, but when it was all finished I was in the dumps for a week. I am not good at being on vacation because I always like to have something specific to do. It keeps me from being lonely... and sometimes, keeps me too busy to spend time with God. However, as I begin the third week of puttering away at cleaning my classroom, I am really enjoying the ability to spontaneously go for a long run, or a hike, or a drive to Albuquerque real quick (if 5 hours of driving can be considered real quick...). I've planted a garden and am trying to take care of my dog's injuries from a dog fight. Gross - the dog, not the garden. And I'm even reading a bit again!





1 comment:

Lynola said...

YAY! You blogged! Where did you hike? The land formations are really cool, especially on the third pic.